Saturday, November 27, 2004

Time for a new role model

I couldn't resist posting this.

National Lampoon's Van Wilder actress Tara Reid is fed-up with her reputation for being a "retard" and cites friend Paris Hilton as her role model for overcoming her party girl image. The American Pie star, 28, is keen to outgrow her controversial persona and be taken more seriously in Hollywood. Reid says, "I am known as this retard. I want to grow up. I don't want to be the drunk girl. It hurts my feelings when stuff is written about me. Paris seems to move on from situations all the time, why can't I?"

Paris Hilton as a role model for overcoming the party girl image?

Just when the hype over One Night in Paris, Paris Hilton's homemade sex video co-starring ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon, seems to have dissipated, here comes Hustler magazine's announcement that they will publish eight photos of the hotel heiress making out with a woman. Agent David Hans Schmidt, who sold the photos the adult magazine for an undisclosed price, told The Associated Press Monday the photographs, which date back about two years, depict a fully clothed Hilton "with a brunette at a nightclub, cavorting with her, dancing and cuddling with her and fondling her."

First sign you're not a "role model" for would-be reform "retards": it is noteworthy when you are "fully clothed".

Technorati Profile Blogarama