Monday, September 20, 2004

sullivan"s snuff

of course, with kos, it is the best blog out there, especially for a non-kerry rockefeller republican. And someday I will write about it. But the fact is that Sullivan has given up on the Bush administration on the War. This is the key. I can rail against bush and cheney all I want and hit as much snuff as i want or do as many oktoberfest girls as i want..... but it stays the same. the aussie, aussie, aussie, oi oi oi - makes the point best. the story of this election is what DEAN wanted it to be, what it should be, what we always wanted it to be - bush v. anti-bush - not bush lite, not antying else. i am drunk in a bar at ooktoberfest in munchen, so forgive me, but even here, no one cares, everzone hates bush and sees it the same way that the winning strategy must... W. stands for Wrong. On taxes, the economy, the world. Evem Mozart knows, and he has been dead 200 years. And if y0u want to lose (i mean win) money with Rove, www.sportsinteraction.com has Bush at 1.44. The Best he has been since Amar Pal and I smoked cigars together on my back deck at Christmas. soon, i will write a eulogy if GWB wins. for now, i keep the faith. oh sweet strongbow on the thames... if you are going to give me this, then give me that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile Blogarama